Frequently Asked Questions
First Appointment Questions
1. Should I arrive early for my first appointment?
Yes. Please arrive 10-15 minutes early to your first appointment so you can fill out any remaining patient forms.
2. What do I need to bring to my first appointment?
Please bring the following information to the first appointment:
- Dental Insurance Card (if applicable)
- Any previous dental records
- Patient Health History (if you have it)
- Identification such as Driver's License, Military ID or State ID
What we have at the office for you to fill out:
- HIPAA Consent Form
- Patient History Record
3. How long will my first appointment last?
- Appointment times vary but plan for 30 minutes for the first visit.
Payment and Insurance Questions
1. What coverage does your office accept?
We're preferred providers for Delta PPO, Guardian, Aetna, and Cigna.
- We accept all PPOs.
2. How do we pay?
- Visa or Mastercard